Things That Make Me Go, “Grr.”
- people who deface anything in a national park like those eejits who toppled an ancient rock in Utah and video taped themselves doing it
- when I smile and say Hello, would it hurt to say Hello in return?
- teachers who bully
- burpees—and I’m not talking about bibs
- those fake tires called “donuts”—are they really safe?
- people who don’t curb their dogs on a hiking trail
- cheaters . . . of any kind
- distracted drivers
- the frat boys next door who aren’t frat boys which makes me even crazier–they’re our future, People!
- men who batter their wives
- the U.S. Congress
- people who litter especially near bodies of water (or my yard!)
Daily Gratitude: a drive to Cape May with Dapper G, a lobster dinner, working on my mosaic mural
Quote of the Day: If you don’t get everything you want, think of the things you don’t get that you don’t want. ~Oscar Wilde
© Teresita Abad Doebley. All rights reserved 2009-2014.