To see the Summer Sky Is Poetry ~Emily Dickinson
Emily says it all. In the midst of gardening, I can’t help but to look up at the sky. And after a few moments, I lose track of the task at hand–I’m lost in the rhythm of the clouds, the imagery of the sky, and then the caesura that reminds me to pick up my trowel and re-position the visor of my hat.
I never get tired of the blue sky. ~Vincent van Gogh
Daily Gratitude: clear blue sky, egg-custard tart
© Teresita Abad Doebley All rights reserved 2009-2012.
- Favourite Poems…………. Emily Dickinson (confesionsofabookaholic.wordpress.com)
- Mercury Day poetry: Emily Dickinson (theconfluencecountdown.com)
- A Valentine to Emily Dickinson Fans: ‘The Secret Life of Emily Dickinson’ Out in Paperback on Valentine’s Day, Feb. 14, 2011 (prweb.com)
- The manuscripts of Emily Dickinson (bookofjoe.com)
- “A Toad, can die of Light” – Emily Dickinson (biblioklept.org)