Weekly Photo Challenge: Unfocused
This week’s challenge topic seems to parallel my life for the past month. Unfocused? You bet I was.
During Easter week, I had contracted some wicked virus either from the airplane (always a strong possibility) or as a parting holiday gift from one of my students.
Three days of fever, laryngitis, cold-like symptoms and respiratory issues. I don’t know how this viral fiend entered my body, but it threw me down for four weeks and kicked me to boot.
My doctor said, “Try not to use your voice too much.” Hmm . . . I’m a teacher, Doc, remember?
But this past Friday I took my boot camp class to kick start my body, and I was finally exorcised of the beast and felt that I could finally resume a life of normalcy.
So, yeah, I was a bit out of focus and now I’m baaaaaaaaaaaaack! Missed you all and can’t wait to catch up.
Daily Gratitude: a lovely, lovely day
Quote of the Day for YOU: Sickness comes on horseback but departs on foot. ~Dutch Proverb, sometimes attributed to William C. Hazlitt
© Teresita Abad Doebley All rights reserved 2009-2012.
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Unfocused… Reflections (mystiic.wordpress.com)
- Unfocused – weekly photo challenge (40again.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unfocused2 (judichow.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unfocused (atelierzisiadou.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unfocused (draganestivlasca.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unfocused (arindammohapatra.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unfocused (lovingjazz.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unfocused…in Spain (anitamacphotos.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unfocused (bringingeuropehome.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unfocused (thewishfactor.wordpress.com)