St. Patrick’s Day and Me Grandmother
Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day is not a big deal for me. I never dyed my hair green nor imbibed green beer. I get a bit offended when people would comment: Why are you wearing green, you’re not Irish!
I do, however, take a moment to reflect on me grandmother, Catherine Elizabeth Gallagher, to remember the heritage that she passed onto us.
Daily Gratitude: a 4-mile hike
Quote of the Day for YOU: We teach people how to remember, we never teach them how to grow.” ~Oscar Fingal O’Flahertie Wills Wilde
- Indian Maritime University- InfoBro.pdf application/pdf Object (jnvtvmlibrary.wordpress.com)
- 5@5 – Why you should be drinking Irish whiskey on St. Patrick’s Day (eatocracy.cnn.com)
- Green Popcorn Balls? It must be St. Patrick’s Day (theobamacrat.com)
- St. Patrick’s Day is Tomorrow! What are your plans? (cantankerousoldcoots.com)
- Beannacht na Feile Padraig! – Happy St. Patrick’s Day! (timlobrien.wordpress.com)
- St. Patty’s Day Brews – A beer expert shares his top picks (theinsider.retailmenot.com)
- Oscar Wilde (marciokenobi.wordpress.com)
- 10 St. Patrick’s Day Toasts You Don’t Want To Hear (bestonlinecolleges.com)
- The Spark: “Either These Curtains Go or I Do” (dir.yahoo.com)