Wednesday’s Write Weight
I’ve always been a fan of jump roping. My sister and I learned how to Double-Dutch in Hawaii when we were young girls. Then again when I worked in the after-school program, I got everyone jumping–even the boys! (And singing the songs was quite fun too!)
Jumping rope has long been a part of my exercise regime. I’ve had this Reebok T-Handle Speed Jump Rope for quite a few years, replacing one that was too long and didn’t have a swivel-type mechanism to cut down on wrist damage.
This is great cardio exercise to add to your workout.
- Jump rope fast for one minute.
- Jump rope slowly for 20 to 60 seconds–you may increase the speed gradually.
- Repeat 6 times.
- Jump rope to lose weight (thebodybuilding101.wordpress.com)
- Make that New Jump Rope Last (crossfiteverett.com)
- Jump Rope to Stay Fit! (fitnessaggregate.wordpress.com)
- 15 minute Jump rope routine (littlefootprintsinlife.wordpress.com)
- WATCH: Man Jump Ropes 164 Times On A Unicycle (huffingtonpost.com)
- No line jump rope (mummyshirley.wordpress.com)
- Might as well Jump! (crossfiteverett.com)
- Jump Rope For Heart (paton.wordpress.com)