Weekly Photo Challenge: Down
After interval training today, I went for a long walk with an old friend. Who would have ever believed it was February–President’s Weekend is traditionally a big snow weekend–was in the 50s! The boardwalk was packed and there were people strolling the beach. Looking down the path to the beach, it drew me in too!
Daily Gratitude: beautiful weather and a lovely, clear blue sky
Quote of the Day for YOU: Never look down on anybody unless you’re helping him up. ~Jesse Jackson
© Teresita Abad Doebley All rights reserved 2009-2012.
- Ocean City Boardwalk Named One Of America’s Best (philadelphia.cbslocal.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: Down (jmsimpson.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Down (passion2read.wordpress.com)
- Ocean City, NJ is Happy To Be Listed As ‘Least Angry’ City In America (philadelphia.cbslocal.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Down (thescroobiouspip.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Down (mikehardisty.wordpress.com)