Valentine’s Day Craft I
In an effort to teach my ELLs (English Language Learners) idioms and to teach them to show appreciate to their hard-working teachers, I had them make this Valentine for their teachers. It reads:
I’d go out on a limb for you!
- scrapbooking paper
- hot glue–to glue the card to the branch
- heart-shaped Post-It-Notes
- raffia to tie the Post-It-Note in place
© Teresita Abad Doebley All rights reserved 2009-2012.
- Hearts & Crafts – Blogger moms share their favorite Valentine’s Day projects (theinsider.retailmenot.com)
- Valentine’s Day Paper Towel Wreath Eco-friendly Craft for Kids (planetforward.ca)
- HOW TO: Make Recycled Bottle Cap Valentine Magnets (mysweetgreens.com)
- My Valentine’s Wreath (seriouslysassymama.com)
- Create Something Sweet with an Upcycled Candle Jar (craftingagreenworld.com)
- Valentine’s Day Wreath (stephaniemckechnie.wordpress.com)
- Valentine’s Day Card (just4crafters.wordpress.com)
- Valentine Heart Wreath (farmboycitygirl.com)