Realizing the Resolutions
My top ten New Year’s Resolutions for 2012:
- Exercise more—even though I go to boot camp training and Zumba, I wasn’t always consistent with completing these tasks weekly as I had been the first half of the year. Girls’-Night-Out, work obligations, dinner with extended family members, hobbies and just sheer laziness had gotten the best of me toward the end of the year. Next year, when school’s “over,” I shall join the 6:30 a.m. boot camp class. There’ll be no excuses–I’ll take the pledge. Period.
- Take photography lessons.
- Spend less time on the computer. While Postaday2011 was fun most of the time and I met some absolutely wonderful bloggers, the commitment was/is beginning to be more than a challenge as life becomes busier during the end of the year.
- Hike more challenging trails.
- Kayak more.
- Adopt-a-Road near the causeway in my town. I’ll blog more about this as I’ll need a name for the sign.
- Engage in Guerrilla Gardening.
- Write a children’s book–worked on the outline last summer.
- Travel with Dapper G.
- Retire . . . hmm, shouldn’t this be #1?
Daily Gratitude: Watching the cat pummel the window
© Teresita Abad Doebley All rights reserved 2009-2011.