A Little That Side Of The Snow
Don’t let the gathering cease just because harvest time is over.
- Make those phone calls.
- Go that extra mile to see a friend.
- Send some Christmas cards.
- Hang the suet feeder.
- Leave the old photos on the coffee table.
- Text someone with whom you haven’t heard from in a while.
- Drop change into the Salvation Army bucket.
- Buy a gift for a homeless person.
- Take some of your gifts to the women’s shelter.
- Gather everyone and the world in your heart.
Daily Gratitude: coffee from a friend
Quote of the Day for YOU: As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma. ~Sri Guru Granth Sahib