Weekly Photo Challenge: Comfort
Things that comfort me:
- Grandma’s Spaghetti–it’s a family thing that involves butter, lots of butter.
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich and Tomato Soup–except try it with Brie and Cranberry Wheat Bread
- My mom’s handwriting–can’t explain
- My father’s homemade Chocolate Roll with whipped cream that he made every Christmas.
- Dapper G
- Mi familia
- My house
- The period right after Boot Camp class–feels so good
- Our outdoor shower
- Saturday Morning
- Removing a pair of high heels
- The toilet lid after six Cosmopolitans
- Having an adjustable seat belt that doesn’t strap across my neck. ( I’m short.)
© Teresita Abad Doebley. All rights reserved 2009-2011.
Quote of the Day for YOU: Comfort is not known if poverty does not come before it. – Irish Proverb