My Bucket List–For Mature Audiences
- To be fit and healthy for the rest of my days–meaning: get that cholesterol & blood pressure down and continue boot camp as long as I am able.
- Sail the Greek Isles with Dapper G while sipping a watered-down Ouzo (I’m a lightweight drinker) and dipping into Tyrokafteri with pita.
- Hike the entire Appalachian Trail with The Girls–the meandering maeves.
- Take photography lessons (haha, I know this is a photoblog! The secret’s out–I really hardly know how to use my camera!)
- Smoke pot.
- Ride a tandem hang glider–not doin’ that alone!
- Explore Machu Picchu–hopeful that my lungs will be healthy enough to endure the elevation! (Perhaps I should rethink #5.)
- Take a trip with a National Geographic Explorer while he discovers a new species of flower deep in the forests of Patagonia.
- Skinny dip in the waters of Bora Bora–yes, with Dapper G.
- Write a novel–nothing trashy nor a fantasy romance (are they one in the same? Kidding.)
- While lying on a bed of redwood needles, watch the morning sunrays appear through the tops of giant redwoods.
- Go forest bathing on every continent. (Can do this in the skinny too–who’s gonna care if an 80-year old woman is nude? But if I continue with my #1 regimen . . . )
What’s in your wallet?
©Teresita Abad Doebley All rights reserved 2009-2011.
Quote of the Day for YOU: Even now I cannot understand the measure of a life, but I can tell you this. I know that when he died, his eyes were closed and his heart was open. ~The Bucket List, 2007