What Hurts You Can Only Make You Stronger
My boot camp training this morning: Each exercise for 40 seconds, 4 reps with 10-20 seconds recovery & sips of water in between.
- 5-minute run or jog
- Jump Rope
- Spiderman Push-ups
- 15 lb. Overhead Hyper-Extensions
- 12lb Weight Ball Extension and Squat
- Sprint between cones
- 15lb or 20lb Kettleball Swings
- 8lb. Weight Ball Throw and Run
- Kettleball Raises extending to chin on your toes
- 5 minutes of non-stop Ab exercises 40 seconds each
This is a typical boot camp hour for me. My trainer, Carrie, knows us all by name and she is not afraid to use it in various ways and tones of voice . . . often! There are women of all ages in the group–and they are all fit! Believe it or not, I feel energized afterward! Sounds like fun, doesn’t it? Commit to be fit.
©Teresita Abad Doebley All rights reserved 2009-2011.
Quote of the Day for YOU: Those who think they have not time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness. ~Edward Stanley