¡Muchas gracias a todos!
What a pleasant surprise to find have been given blog awards by a blogging friend who gives me, us gentle reminders of what “positive kismet” can do for the soul and guide us through life. Thank you, Eliz! (Mirth and Motivation)
Now I should post seven random facts about myself, hmm . . .
- Grateful everyday for a wonderful husband and soul mate who supports me in every adventure: photography, painting, gardening, traveling, drawing, paper-making, flower pressing, stained glass cutting–get the idea?
- I am a teacher of English and English as a Second Language–very close to retirement.
- I enjoy boot camp and Zumba to stay in shape, and I am now stronger and in better shape than I have been since my twenties!
- I hate, hate, hate to cook.
- I have lived overseas and spent my childhood in Hawaii.
- I have a very large extended Irish-Filipino family with whom I love and adore. My parents are in their 80s–and still feisty & healthy.
- I am addicted to spaghetti. So there!
I have enjoyed immensely:
- the dry humor and witty intelligence of http://drinkswellwithothers.wordpress.com/
- the photography and gentle words of http://bogsofohio.wordpress.com/
- the beautiful and insightful writing of http://alvinky.wordpress.com/ which makes me insanely jealous
- to the ranting of Lisa http://lkramer14.wordpress.com/about/ whose blog catapulted me into the postaday2001
- to a kababayon who can really cook AND take beautiful photos http://theboogieblog.net/
- to the guy who writes some very interesting short stories http://vanyieck.wordpress.com/author/vanyieck/
- to Christine who forces me to look through my lens a little differently http://christinepluscamera.com/
- to atom who has, and continues to lead, me through a fantastic, cultural journey through India http://ineveryatom.wordpress.com
- to my young friend who we should all encourage to get keep writing and trying to get published http://jgavinallan.wordpress.com/
- to Ed who adds a little Salt ‘n Peppah to my morning http://tryined.wordpress.com/
There are so many people to thank: people who read Christine G., Ted G. and his wonderful photos, Seasweetie, whatapic, klassikurvz, for Julia who stops by jfb57.wordpress.com, to Rthde.wordpress who really knows how to work that aperture–whew–too many more to name.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and take a peek. I know the summer will take everyone on other journeys–just know that even if I don’t comment for the next few months, I will be looking, scanning, skimming and thinking warmly of you all. Peace & happiness, Terry.